15' Brighton Prism EZBead Liner 52"
EZ Bead liners are equipped with the beading style which will accommodate a Standard Bead application and/or a U/J Bead application.
Note: Liner will accommodate any flat bottom above ground pool and any pool bottom gradually dished to a maximum of 8 inches in the centre. This liner will not function with an expandable bottom/deep end.
Liners are designed to “Standard Specification“ which will fit to the true size stated in the description. Be certain to measure your pools dimensions properly to ensure a proper fit. Tip: Measure from wall to wall for proper length, width and height.
Liner Qualities and Highlights
- The high temperature curing, computer controlled process ensures 100% of the material is “Vulcanized” to the highest tolerances.
- High Pressure Heat Bonding, computer balanced combination of high pressure and exact temperatures insure a permanent bond
- Lap welded seams, unlike butt-welded seams; reduce both lateral and vertical tension.
- Vacuum sealing, high volume air pumps combined with electronic air filter remove all impurities before bonding
- The most technically advanced radio frequency (R.F.) vinyl welding reduces the chance of cold spots in seaming process
- Quality control inspectors, inspect every liner during the welding process
- Above Ground Liners also come with an excellent 15 Year Prorated Manufacturers Warranty. The manufacturer of this liner warrants this liner to be free of defects in the seam. Separation of the seam is considered a defect, tears, punctures, pattern loss and colour fading are not a manufacturing defect thus not covered under warranty. Warranty does not cover any labour charges, cost of lost water or chemicals, or any other damages that may occur therefrom. .