1.5" 90 Sweep Elbow, Slip x Slip
Much like the straight elbow the sweep elbow has a smooth and continuous contour on the inside to minimize turbulence, and ultimately losses, in a plumbing system. If your plumbing allows for the space of a sweep elbow then that is the way to go to save money and lower the flow restriction. Straight elbows should only be used when the space you are working with is to tight to accommodate a sweep elbow as they are the longest available fitting for a 90-degree turn.
- Slip connection on both ends
- For Use with Pool and SPA Systems
- Sweep elbows reduce head loss
- Socket dimensions to SCH40 ASTM D 2464
- Listed to NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs - Circulation System Components